עס וועט זיין גיט האט געשריבן:איך קען למשל האבען אז איינער העכער55 זאל עס קויפן
אין איך מעג וואינען דארט אויב יענר פארט אוועק למשל
אדער נאר העכיר 55 מעג דארט וואינען ווי אזוי ארבייט עס?
Children in 55-and-Older Communities
The HUD rules in a senior community defined as "55-and-Older," says that in any given apartment, at least one resident must be at least 55 years of age or older. This means that such communities may allow children as residents under the legal guardianship of the senior adult. There is an exception, though, and this is where it gets a little confusing:
A 55-and-older community must have at least 80% of the units containing a resident 55 years of age or older, but the other 20% of the units may be rented to anyone. This regulation was intended so that landlords could keep units rented even in situations where there was insufficient demand from seniors. In some cases, then, a 55-and-older senior living community could have quite a lot of children, with 20% of the apartments occupied by under 55 families, and some other units with 55-plus residents who are guardians of children.
While It is permitted for the senior community to allow residents under 55, it is not required. A 55-and-older community may choose to not allow rentals to anyone under 55 if they choose and if it is a published policy of the housing community. For seniors wishing to avoid a community with children, a 55-and-older community may still be an option, provided the community policy is consistent with your wishes.
A 55-and-older senior living community may treat families with children differently, such as restricting children's access to some of the facilities and benefits allowed to 55-and-older residents. Exercise rooms, therapeutic pools, and other recreational spaces may be reserved only for the 55-and-older residents, or for adults only.